Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Baby Watch 2010: Day 30

Good News Today………… I get wheelchair privileges!!!!!

After 30 days in lock up I have been granted 10 minutes of wheelchair privileges a day because my cervix has been on good behavior. For my first spin I plan to take a trip outside, breathe some fresh air and feel the sun on my skin. I am so excited! I will say it is the little things that keep me going and get me through each day.

With only one more day until week 32 begins I am really getting excited about meeting Baby Eaton. I spend most of my day, when I am not napping; wondering if baby will be a boy or a girl and day dreaming about the bright future that is ahead of him/her.

Luckily Mark and I were a little ahead of the game at home and had already painted the babies’ room, bought furniture, and decided what our little bundle of joy was going to be wearing home from the hospital for all of those wonderful photo opportunities. You might think picking out an outfit would be a hard decision since we don’t know the sex of the baby but this was probably the easiest decision we ever made together and it was unanimous.


Thank you Lise for sending us the perfect outfit for Baby Eaton. Mark and I have decided that outfit will create the perfect for his/her graduation invitation from Texas A&M University in 2033.

To make sure Baby Eaton realizes there is no other school and stays focused on the prize, we have also started a college fund that will sit on the dresser as a constant reminder of where he/she belongs.


Yes we realize that we are super fans and a little over the top with our school sprit at times, but hey who cares. Some people have NASCAR we have all things Texas A&M.

1 comment:

Kelly T. said...

They might revoke them after running over fathers of HUGE babies.