Thursday, September 30, 2010

Coming Soon to a Birth Announcemnt Near You...

Birth Announcements are in and have been dropped in the mail!  I know I am little behind sending them out but time has been flying by since July 17, 2010.  Our little girl is already over 2 months old. 

In the true Eaton spirit she is already a great traveler.With one trip to Houston and a trip out to Odessa already under her belt we are setting out to Houston again before the big move to Seattle.

Before we head to the Pacific Northwest for some rain, whale watching. and Jacquelyn's first trip to Canada, I wanted to post my two favorite pictures of Jacquelyn from her photo shoot a few weeks ago.  Thank you again Julie for taking these adorable pictures of our beautiful little girl.


1 comment:

Kelly S. said...

Girl... you are SO not behind! I am! Mine aren't even ordered! Very cute picts of your new bambino!