Saturday, October 10, 2009

Seeing is Believing

A few weeks ago I was driving to the gym and noticed something flying high in the sky. I tried to describe it over the phone to Mark but he had no idea what I was talking about. Turns out "fighter jet that looks like a big black kite" is not a good description to give your husband. So my next attempt to explain it to him was by drawing it out on the back of a receipt. Now that totally got his attention. He quickly asked "Are you serious? Did you really see this or were watching Discovery Channel?".

Oh Mark of little faith, I now know after the numerous times you have told me that the B2 Stealth Bomber doesn't land or fly around Wichita, this is definitely the plane that I saw. So I guess seeing is believing and Mark will probably always think I dreamed this up until he sees it with his own eyes.

(I think he is just jealous that I saw it and he did not. I don't normally get excited about planes but this was something to see for sure.)



No comments: