Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The First Thanksgiving

This year Mark and I are having Thanksgiving at our house for the first time and we want everything to be perfect but in very different ways. 

I can see it now.....  While I am trying to make the prefect center pieces for the table, creating everyone's favorite dishes while trying to cook my first turkey, making sure the house is all unpacked from the move and super clean for our first dinner guests, putting out all of the fall decorations and so on.  Mark will be making sure that I don't ruin the cream spinach, peeling apples to help make homemade apple pies and probably buying the new latest, greatest and largest tv on the market for the optimal thanksgiving day football experience.

Table scapes I wish I could make but won't so lets all pretend this is how Thanksgiving is in real life instead of in the glossy magazines




All images from potterybarn.com

No comments: