Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Best Mother's Day Ever!

For my first Mother's Day Mark and Jacquelyn had a special day planned.  They ordered up a rain free day and were were able to enjoy an amazing brunch, complete with Mimosas, at the Space Needle overlooking the beautiful sites of Seattle.  Jacquelyn was perfect as always and slept all the way through our meal and woke up right as the check came, just in time for photos.  Afterwards, we took Jacquelyn swimming for the first time at the YMCA indoor pool.  She was so cute in her her little swim suit splashing around.  Mark and I were so excited to learn that she loves the water and now we try to take her swimming every chance we get. 

Enjoying Brunch at Sky City the revolving restaurant at the top of the Space Needle.

Checking out the views from above and showing off her tongue.


Her hat was my failed attempt at an owl.  I made notes so I can improve upon the design for my next go round. 


I know you don't need a hat at an indoor pool but she had to wear it to complete the outfit.

This is my favorite picture of the day.

J had some wild hair after we finished at the pool.

No comments: