Monday, August 3, 2009

Monumental Day for the Taurus

For the last few weeks in preparation for this monumental occasion I have almost wrecked my car 3 times because I did not want to miss watching the odometer click from 99,999 miles to 100,000 miles. (I know its the small things that bring pleasure to my day.) Since I could not wait any longer I proceeded to circle the block until it finally read ....So now its time for the wheels to fall off, the breaks to go out, the paint to oxidize, and the electrical system to take on a life of its own. Taurus its been a good run, lets go for 200,000 because Mark is not planning on a buying a new car until hell freezes over.

2 comments:

Mark said...

I can't believe the Beast is already 100,000 miles old.

Rachel said...

To bad it did not make it many miles past 100,000 for me.

May the beast bring many miles of joy to its new owner.